Hey Everyone! Its been ages since I have updated the blog! Have just been having a great time down here in Queenstown! The weather is very chilly as we’re just getting into the winter season!
A Quick rundown of what I’ve been up to the past 3 or 4 weeks:
- Became housemates with Seb and Sophie
- Joined a covers band of which I am the bass player! Seb is the drummer
- Shopped around for a great deal on a snowboard, boots and bindings
- Became a member of local pub Surreal, member get cheap pints
- Had many a late night in said pub above
- Attempted to buy a car with Trish on several occasions
- Made my first pasta bake – chorizo and veg 🙂
- Found a new love in hot whiskey
- Saw Star Trek and Terminator Salvation in the Cinema
- Went to a fancy dress house party…. I dressed up as a nerd, Trish was a robber and Seb and Sophie were two halves of a sandwich!
- Not even attempted to look for a job
We’re living in a house of 7, well 8 if you include Dorge our cat 🙂 We live about a 10 minute walk away from the centre of town which is cool! Queenstown is a lovely town surrounded by the most amazing landscape. All I have to do is look out my window and I can see the lake and surrounding mountains!
Here’s some photos!