Well well… it’s been an awful long time since I have managed to get back to updating my website. I’ve been able to update Twitter easily enough as I can update it from my phone via text. But I just didn’t have the time and net connection to update this blog!
A lot of stuff has happened since my last entry. It’s going to take me many more to fill you in on what I’ve been doing and how awesome our New Zealand road trip has been.
Here’s a quick overview on what we’re been up to:
- Went to Milford Sound
- Snowboarded at Treble Cone
- Left Queenstown and started our road trip
- Hiked Franz Joseph Glacier
- Kayaked in Abel Tasman National Park
- Wine tasted in Cloudy Bay vineyard
- Saw a lot of seals chilling by a car park.
- Got the Ferry from the South Island to the North.
- Met up with my good friend James in Wellington
- Went white water rafting
- Saw a geyser and smelt some eggy geothermal activity in Rotorua
- Went Caving, abseiling, tubing and saw some glow worms.
- Ate some sushi
- Got to the northern tip of New Zealand at Cape Reigna
- Tried sandboarding!
- Saw some wild dolphins
- Sold the van in Auckland and made a fantastic profit!
At the moment I’m compiling a google map with the route we took, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to share it easily but I will go in more depth at some stage.
Here’s a few pics!
Will update again soon!